Kit's Chicken Keeping Set

My sister and I turned in our completed American Girl Wishlists to my mom a week or two ago. She ordered the stuff and it has started coming in. It is so tempting and exciting! My mother let me see my sister's new doll, Grace, and I got a peek of Mary Ellen! They're gorgeous. I can't wait until Christmas.
I think next year I'm going to try to order one doll thing a month. Something about getting new doll stuff is just crazy exciting, even if it is one thing. I think it'll help keep me excited about doll's and happy in general. I don't want to throw a pity party, but I get sad sometimes. Dolls take away that sadness.
My mom treated me to one of my Christmas American Girl items. She gave me Kit's Chicken Keeping Set! It wasn't even on my list which was a great surprise! My sister got Rebecca's Seashore Set. It's just as cute. It retails for $48 from AG which is steep for an outfit, but she say's she got them on sale!

I noticed the skirt from one of her outfits which name I can't remember at the moment matched the top perfectly, so I paired them together. The outfit reminded me of District 12 attire from The Hunger Games.
(I did actually go see Mockingjay Part 2 Thursday night, and it was fantastic!)
Since the outfits reminded me of HG, I decided to dress another doll in similar style and take pictures of them together!
Here are the pictures!





Review of the outfit: I think that the headband could've been a bow because the headband looks a little awkward with Kit's short hair, but with a little tweaking, it's okay. Her meet clip looks much better with it. The overalls could stand to be a little more snug as I found they sagged a little bit. But that might be the purpose! The chicken is very cute as well! Not much play value in my opinion since it's pretty random, but it is still fitting. Maybe it can be Kit's pet chicken she keeps in the house lol!

1 comment:

  1. I have Kit Kitterage and can everyone also check out my blog Thank You: https://americangirldollschatclub.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete